I am grateful that you're here and I hope you stick around.
This is Goonj a 17 years old spiritual blogger and founder of Zen Se Hei Ki blog page. I am a city girl, born and raised in Mumbai. Being a Spiritual freak I always loved reading about Archangels, Divine force, Crystals, Tarot, Oracle cards... Uff there's much more.
Well, this has been in my genes as my mom is a Reiki Grandmaster and have attuned me for the same. I am a Reiki Master willsoon become a Grandmaster after some more years of practice and experiences. She is an overall achiever in this field. My mom being a paranomalist keeps narrating about her breath taking experiences which makes me eager to something like her...
Starting a Spiritual Blog Page is truly something great. So let me tell you more about me,
I am a Skater, Hula hooper, Lawn tennis player, Intermediate and elemetary A grade holder, Healer, Numerologist, Angel Oracle card reader, and Reiki Master as mentioned earlier.
My blog page will definitely enhance your Spirituality and will know interesting facts of everything that belongs to this world as well as the celestial world.
Will be posting amazing blogs so stay tuned and Thanks for stopping.
Hope to see you around here again.
Reiki blessings :]
Comments